Best Candle Fragrances for Mother’s Day
If you are making candles for Mother’s Day or Women’s International Day these fragrance choices are a sure winner.
Candles make a great Mother’s Day gift and listed are our top 10 favorite fragrances for her. Candles can be given as a gift by themselves or as part of a gift basket.
Candles also make a nice table centerpiece. Match the fragrance to set the tone for her brunch or dinner. Candles can be part of a floral bouquet or used to accent any decor.
International Women’s Day is another day that is similar and can be celebrated with the gift of candles with these fragrances. Many of these are popular fragrance types inspired by popular perfume manufacturers that may a perfect match.
If you would like to make your Mother a handmade gift start here for a
10. Chamomile: Sweet, warm herbaceous top notes of chamomile and wormwood followed by rosemary and lavender middle notes with rosy floral bottom notes. -Southernscentsations
9. Lavender: Floral. Herbaceous Lavender, with a hint of rose and eucalyptus oils. Very strong fragrance. -Southernscentsations
8. Plumeria: An exotic tropical floral type with a calla lily, freesia top-note, a warm night-blooming jasmine-tuberose body, and woody white-musky base-note. -Southernscentsations
7. White Sage: A bright, cheerful blend of fresh air, grapefruit, pineapple, and red currant surround a floral bouquet of jasmine, gardenia, and lily atop a base of musk, moss, woods, and leaves. -Southernscentsations
6. Honeysuckle & Jasmine: This soft, dreamy scent opens with top notes of lemon and ginger before giving way to a heart of jasmine and honeysuckle. Hints of violet, powder, and Amyris mingle with wood notes in the base of this well-rounded floral fragrance. – Candle Science
5. Glowing Amber: Precious amber is enveloped in a blossoming bouquet of violet, heliotrope, and vanilla. – The Flaming Candle
4. Sweet Grace: Green, citrusy, fresh top notes with floral middle notes of rose, jasmine & lily enhanced by long-lasting woody, musky, earthy, amber & sweet cotton candy type bottom notes. – Lone Star Candle Supply
3. Cashmere Petals: White grapefruit, soft bergamot, frosted pearl, French periwinkle, winter amaryllis, tea rose, cashmere shea, warm cedar, amber musk. – Aztec
2. Pink Sands: Bright citrus tones and juicy fruit accents surround this delicate bouquet of sweet florals and fresh greens. Underlying tones of sweet musk, coconut, and spiced vanilla add a calming quality to the scent. Inspired by Yankee Candle Pink Sands fragrance. – The Flaming Candle
1.Sea Salt & Orchid: Our Sea Salt and Orchid fragrance oil is a smooth and elegant blend of soft floral notes with salty highlights. You’ll notice crisp ozonic notes of sea salt right out of the bottle. But in wax or soap, calming notes of jasmine, lily of the valley, and tonka bean take hold. – Candle Science